Thursday, March 12, 2015

Book Review

Dry BonesDry Bones by Carole Morden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I found myself mulling over this plot in the dark hours of the night - and thinking about it after the book was finished. As a pastor's wife, I could identify with the sense of lost identity the main character, Jamie Storm admits to. She is vulnerable, compassionate and smart, and dogged in her pursuit of justice. As an author, I appreciate Carole Morden's timing and humor. Her characters are well-developed, her dialogue is realistic and her story flows with a delicious momentum and a satisfactory element of surprise. Well done!
Noelle Carle - author of Waiting for Wren, Light Over Water and Some Smaller Grace

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

His Shop

  My dad passed away on October 24th at the age of 86. For over thirty years he found joy, purpose and sanctuary in his shop. He created ove...